Connect Commercial Service
To establish Commercial service you can choose if you would like to submit the forms:
The Contract for Service form is available below. You may type directly into the form fields from your computer, then submit, save and/or print the form.
If the form is submitted to KEYS successfully you will receive a confirmation email within 1 business day
To establish service, the following items are required:
- a valid driver's license or equivalent photo identification
- a rent receipt, lease agreement, or copy of a warranty deed
- Commercial customers establishing a new account, shall provide a service deposit equivalent to the monthly average of the previous twelve (12) months' billing X 2, with a minimum deposit equal to $150.00 - including applicable Transaction Fee charges.In lieu of a cash deposit commercial customers may request to obtain an Irrevocable Letter of Credit, Surety Bond or Assignment of Certificate of Deposit. Deposits receive simple interest at a rate set by the Utility Board.
- Any account that must be in a corporation's name must be signed for by an officer of the corporation, and a copy of the articles of incorporation must be furnished to KEYS. The documents must list the corporate officer who is requesting electrical service. If the above is not available KEYS may accept a Corporate Statement on company letterhead (see required sample verbiage) or in lieu of letterhead the statement must be submitted with a business card attached for the representative requesting the service. The statement must either be notarized or accompanied by a copy of valid government issued photo identification.
We will ask you for the following information:
- your full name or (Corporate Name or Company Name if applicable)
- your address; including street, house or apartment number, or the name of the subdivision with lot and block number
- your date of birth
- your signature.
*A $45.00 service fee will appear on your first bill.