KEYS is the public power utility for the Lower Florida Keys. Headquartered in Key West, Florida, KEYS provides electricity from Key West to the Seven-Mile Bridge and serves more than 29,000 customers.
KEYS is a nationally recognized Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3) as designated by the American Public Power Association and a local leader with GREEN initiatives that help conserve energy and improve the environment. KEYS and its employees maintain a highly respected position within the local community, and in tahe Public Power industry, for their dedication to reliable electric service and forward-thinking initiatives.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive, market-driven salaries
- Pension plan
- Healthcare package that includes medical, dental, vision, and behavioral health
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, and sick)
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and development opportunities
- Health & wellness opportunities and programs